E003 - How to Assemble a Basic Tool Kit, Part I
We think that every household should have a basic toolkit. This week we tell you how to assemble one.
Justin and Rich open this episode talking about booze. A lot. Rich explains, among other things, the appeal of Scotch, and we agree that we probably aren't cut out to be sommeliers.
The importance of possessing basic hand tools.
- Ötzi the Ice Man
- Rich & Justin's personal EDC tools:
High Quality/High Price vs. Medium Quality/Medium Price
The stuff you need in a tool kit:
- A toolbox or bag. Our recommendation for a basic kit.
- Set of screwdrivers like this 8-piece set from Craftsman
- Utility knife
- Set of pliers. Should include:
- Hex Keys/Allen Wrenches
- THIS SET has everything you need in both standard and metric
Book of the Week
Hunting El Chapo by Andew Hogan, the story of the arrest of Joaquin "Chapo" Guzman.
Affiliate Disclosure: Across The Peak uses Amazon Associates to earn a small commission when you click Amazon links on our site. This helps to support the blog and the show. Thank you!